Almencard PLUS – discover South Tyrol in a fantastic way
Unbeatable advantages for guests in the alpine region
Discover South Tyrol in a unique way with the Almencard PLUS. The use of the bus and train as well as lifts in the alpine region is free to you, just as participation in the variety-packed weekly programme and admission to roughly 90 museums in South Tyrol is. The Almencard PLUS is of course a gift from us to you – we hand it to you straight away as soon as you arrive at Hotel Lodenwirt. This means: What are you waiting for?! Roughly 30 mountain pastures, three cable cars, several museums and a fantastic alpine region await you!
A summary of the PLUS points
All of this is inclusive for you:
- The Almencard PLUS is valid for the entire duration of your stay for the period from 1 May to 30 November.
- Action, adventure, mobility, cable cars and variety for the whole family with one unique advantage card
- Unlimited trips with the Gitschberg-Maranza/Meransen cable car (19.05.–04.11.2018)
- Unlimited trips with the Jochtal-Valles/Vals cable car (09.06.–04.11.2018)
- Unlimited trips with the Rio di Pusteria/Mühlbach-Maranza/Meransen cable car
- Unlimited use of regional bus and train services
- Bus trip from Rio di Pusteria/Mühlbach up to the Rodengo/Rodeneck and Lüsner mountain pasture
- Free admission to more than 90 museums and collections in South Tyrol
- Various advantages and discounts in shops and for various recreational facilities
- Participation in the exciting weekly programme with activities. For more information go to the Gitschberg-Jochtal Homepage. www.gitschberg-jochtal.com/de/sommer/die-almencard.html