Our measures against COVID-19
We're not giving the virus a chance.
To protect the safety of our guests and employees even in times of COVID-19, we have taken the following measures:
- All employees are fully informed about COVID-19, wear mouth and nose protection, and always keep the prescribed distance to the guest.
- At the start of work, the body temperature of all employees is measured. Employees with a temperature above 37.5 degrees are sent home and asked to contact their family doctor immediately.
- Products with a viricidal effect are used for cleaning. The cleaning supplies are disinfected before and after use.
- All public spaces are regularly cleaned with disinfectant spray.
- Disinfectant dispensers are available throughout the hotel for cleaning hands.
- The body temperature of all arriving guests is measured upon arrival. Guests with a body temperature above 37.5 degrees cannot be accommodated.
- Mouth and nose protection is obligatory in the hotel and may only be removed inside the room and at the dining table.
- The number of tables in the bar, restaurant, and breakfast area has been reduced to maintain the safety distances prescribed by the authorities. The seating arrangements are determined by the employees.